Gate List Required
1. All visitors, agents, ship chandlers, and governmental
agencies must provide a valid photo ID to the security guard orterminal personnel to enter the terminal.
2. All crew members wanting to leave the terminal property mustprovide the following documentation:
a. Photo ID
b. I-95 Form as illustrated in the Captain of the Port
Bulletin dated June 18, 2002.
3. All visitors, agents, ship chandlers, governmental agencies
and crew members must check in and out at the guard shack nearthe rear exit date.
4. Ship agents must provide the terminal with a crew member list
for each vessel to cross reference individuals coming and goingfrom the ship.
5. Ship agents must provide prior notification of all companiesproviding stores or conducting business with the vessel whilemoored at the terminal.
6. In the event a security guard is not provided by the terminal, the ship agent shall notify the Captain that crew members will be prohibited from disembarking from the vessel between the hours of 2400(midnight) and 0500.
7. Not more that two crew members shall be congregated aroundthe pay phones at the end of the dock.